- About Us
- Member Matters
- Learn and Connect
All membership dues are due by August 31 each year. Current members may renew their membership at any time during the year before the deadline.
If there is a renewal invoice in your profile already (under invoices and select the dues tab), all you need to do is pay that invoice online and your renewal will be processed.
If there is not a renewal invoice in your profile, follow the steps below:
1. Log-in to the Members Only area of the website.
2. Click on 'Manage Profile', located in the top right hand corner of the Member's Only page.
3. Click Memberships, located on the bottom right of the profile area.
4. Click 'Renew my membership'
5. Complete the renewal form, including payment.
PEI Members: Your 2017 renewal was through CPHR Prince Edward Island so this above process and timeline does not apply to you.